A few articles of interest :
1) by Geoff:
- Performance and Character, on Lancia attributes and tradition
- Commercials, on Lancia trucks
- A day in Torino, on the beginning of research into Lancia history.
- Emerging Traditions, the early (pre-Lambda) Lancia history, a talk given at 2019 Castlemaine.
2) by others:
- Ruotoclassiche article on the Aurelia
- Quattroruote article on the B20, 1957
- Interesting Chassis Numbers of the Aurelia, by Wim Oude Weernink in the LMC Journal, 1984
- Lancia - a Story of Technological Innovation in the Car Industry, a wonderful history by Lorenzo Morello, available for free from FCA Historical Center website, and included here for reference.
- D50 article, published in Sports Cars Illustrated in 1957, by Karl Ludvigsen, with many details.
- Handling and Lancia by John Cundy, from 2018, published in Viva Lancia. It is a very clear and learned explanation of the Lancia suspension, and its historical role in automotive design.