A few articles of interest are attached below.
- Performance and Character, an article on Lancia's attributes and tradition
- A day in Torino, the beginning of a period of deep research
- Commercials, published in Lancing, an article on Lancia's trucks in some detail
- Ruotoclassiche article on the Aurelia
- Quattroruote article on the B20, 1957
- Interesting Chassis Numbers of the Aurelia, by Wim Oude Weernink in the LMC Journal, 1984
- Lancia - a Story of Technological Innovation in the Car Industry, a wonderful history by Lorenzo Morello, available for free from FCA Historical Center website, and included here for reference.
- D50 article, published in Sports Cars Illustrated in 1957, by Karl Ludvigsen, with profound details.